It takes a team to build healthier lives free from cardiovascular disease and stroke.
There are lots of benefits to participating in The Fargo Marathon, taking place May 17-19, 2012. But in conjunction with that, there are some extra perks to running with the American Heart Association's Fargo Running Team. Run for a great cause that's larger than yourself! By Joining the Fargo Running team, you'll help the American Heart Association provide funds for local research, improve the quality of health and reduce obesity in your community.
As a participant of the Fargo Marathon you will:
- be invited to special social events.
- have access to discounts at Fargo-Moorhead running stores.
- receive training and fundraising tips.
- receive a limited edition AHA/ASA Running Team technical training shirt and singlet.
- have access to online fundraising support with your own customizable web page.
- have access to the AHA/ASA hosted VIP gear check and hospitality room in Charity Village on race day.
- have the opportunity to dedicate your miles in honor or in memory of a loved one with Heart Disease or Stroke.